Current available jobs that best match pac:
» General Manager - Pac-12 MMR - Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
» Manager Business Operations - Pac-12 Conference (San Francisco, CA)
» Partnership Activation Coordinator - Sun Devil Athletics - Pac-12 MMR - Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
» Future Notification Only - College Sports Job Board (Various Locations, US)
Sales/Marketing/External Relations: Sponsorship Services/Activation
General Manager - Pac-12 MMR - Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
The Pac-12 MMR General Manager (GM) for the Arizona State property reports to the SVP, Partner Services & Sales Administration, Pac-12 Networks/Pac-12 MMR Board Member, and is responsible for the overall management, execution, and administration of Pac-12 MMR, including the relationship between Sun Devil Athletics at Arizona State University (ASU) and Pac-12 MMR. The GM will lead a team of professionals that will work closely with the ASU Athletic Department and university administration to strategically grow the Athletic Department’s corporate sponsorship business in close alignment with the Pac-12 MMR strategy. A successful GM will sustain and grow the business through increased sales and a high rate of renewals and will increase partner satisfaction by overseeing the flawless execution of sponsorship fulfillment.
The GM will manage the Pac-12 MMR team based in Tempe, AZ, and is responsible for the overall success of a group of account executives, corporate sponsorship staff, and other supporting functions of Pac-12 MMR.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing a team of sales staff and developing corporate marketing partnerships. This position will be responsible for creating a high volume of new business, leveraging current industry relationships to Pac-12 MMR’s advantage, and implementing high-level corporate marketing partnerships for the university athletic program while also building and maintaining relationships with corporate partners and the athletic department staff.
Sales/Marketing/External Relations: Sales & Marketing Management
Manager Business Operations - Pac-12 Conference (San Francisco, CA)
Company and Current Situation
On July 1, 2009, Larry Scott joined the then Pac-10 Conference as its sixth Commissioner, succeeding Tom Hansen who had been in the role the previous 26 years. Over the past 8 years Commissioner Scott has led the transformation and evolution of the Conference into a nationally and internationally recognized collegiate sports brand. In July 2011, the Pac-10 officially became the Pac-12 Conference with the addition of the University of Colorado and the University of Utah.
The Conference has a tradition as the “Conference of Champions,” earning more than 501 NCAA team titles over the past 20 years, and has led the nation in NCAA Championships in 46 of the last 52 years. The Conference comprises 12 leading U.S. universities: The University of Arizona, Arizona State University, the University of California-Berkeley, the University of Colorado, the University of Oregon, Oregon State University, Stanford University, the University of California at Los Angeles, the University of Southern California, the University of Utah, the University of Washington and Washington State University.
With more than 110 Nobel Laureates across all of its campuses and 501 NCAA Championships, the Conference is synonymous with both academic excellence and athletic success.
The Pac-12 Conference is seeking team members that aspire to build the Pac-12 to be the leading collegiate athletic conference in the United States. The Pac-12 Conference is committed to diversity and gender equality in the workplace. We encourage applications from women and people of diverse ethnic, racial, and cultural backgrounds. The Pac-12 Conference is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Conference office is located in San Francisco, California
Reports To: Chief Marketing Officer
· Create strategies and road maps surrounding Pac-12 future growth
· Support key Pac-12 strategies with data analysis and reporting
· Manage and track all historical data and information for Pac-12 Conference needs
· Manage and track all needed benchmarking data for Pac-12 Conference
· Manage Leadership Teams’ special projects, with specialization in research and analysis
· Manage Pac-12 Conference special projects, with specialization in research and analysis
· Liaison with Pac-12 Networks Sales and Partner Services teams around all Conference and Conference event assets and sponsor fulfillment
· Strategic development and event management/execution for Pac-12 International Initiative, with a focus on China
· Contribute to strategy development and growth of Pac-12 Fan Data initiative
· Strategic communications (development of materials for communication with membership, power point presentations, etc.)
· Liaison with Manager of Ticket Sales to coordinate sales strategies and analysis around Pac-12 Championship events.
· Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements, Skills:
· Passion for intercollegiate athletics and commitment to uphold the Pac-12’s rich athletic traditions and academic heritage
· Data analytics – the ability to organize, analyze, make sense of, and summarize data
· Business development expertise – willingness and ability to foster a concept or idea into a strategic recommendation and business plan
· Ability to participate in and support strategic negotiations
· Strategic communications – ability to understand audience and accurately and concisely deliver information, ability to facilitate collaboration
· Effective research – ability to use research tools, recognize available resources, and identify and digest relevant information and data
· Project management – ability to be proactive, develop and meet timelines, facilitate collaboration, and problem-solve
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Proficient in Google Drive and Gmail
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to travel for work and to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights
· Pac-12 Commissioner
· Pac-12 Deputy Commissioner / Chief Operating Office
· Pac-12 General Counsel, Senior Vice President of Business Affairs
· Pac-12 CFO
· Pac-12 Chief of Staff
· Pac-12 Senior Associate Commissioner / Senior Woman Administrator
· Additional internal and external stakeholders
Application Process: ?
In order to be considered, all applicants must apply on www.teamworkonline.com. This position will be posted and open through November 30, 2017. When applying through Teamwork Online, please also include a cover letter stating your professional goals and how they relate to the Manager, Business Operations opportunity.
Sales/Marketing/External Relations: Sponsorship Services/Activation
Partnership Activation Coordinator - Sun Devil Athletics - Pac-12 MMR - Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
The Pac-12 MMR Partnership Activation Coordinator will be responsible for the strategic planning, execution of marketing assets, and day-to-day management of assigned partnership account for Sun Devil Athletics. The Pac-12 MMR Partnership Activation Coordinator acts as the liaison between partners and/or their agencies and internal departments of Sun Devil Athletics, Arizona State University, and the Pac-12. This position reports to the Director, Partnership Activation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - College Sports Job Board (Various Locations, US)
By creating a profile here, you are not considered an applicant for any job. Rather, you can be notified of positions as they become posted matching the notification buttons you checked on this application form.
If you wish to update your information, go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ