Current available jobs that best match pac:
» Account Executive - Pac-12 Sales - Oregon State University (Corvallis, OR)
» Inside Sales Representative - Pac-12 Sales - University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
» Manager, Ticketing - Pac-12 Conference (san francisco, CA)
» Future Notification Only - College Sports Job Board (Various Locations, US)
Sales/Marketing/External Relations: Ticket Sales
Account Executive - Pac-12 Sales - Oregon State University (Corvallis, OR)
The Pac-12 Sales Account Executives will sell, service and solicit donations for club, suite, season, group and mini plans at Oregon State University Athletics. The Account Executive will implement overall ticket sales and service strategy. The Account Executive will prospect new accounts, build and maintain strong relationships with current contacts, clients, and alumni. The Account Executive understands revenue generation is the priority and number one goal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales/Marketing/External Relations: Ticket Sales
Inside Sales Representative - Pac-12 Sales - University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
The Inside Sales Representative position for Pac-12 Sales represents a unique opportunity for mentorship and to work closely with the Director - Business Development, Director - Group and Digital Sales and the Account Executive team at Pac-12 Sales based at the University of Washington - Athletics in Seattle.
The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for maximizing attendance and revenue by learning how to sell various ticket products with an emphasis on Football Season Tickets, Mini Plans and Groups. The Inside Sales Rep will be required to spend a minimum of 90% time spent on the phone and must be able to commit to a full-time, 40-hour per week schedule, for this nine-month long program. The Inside Sales Rep of Pac-12 Sales will be paid $15 per hour plus commission and may be eligible to participate in Pac-12 Sales benefits.
Sales/Marketing/External Relations: Ticket Operations
Manager, Ticketing - Pac-12 Conference (san francisco, CA)
Manager, Ticketing – Pac-12 Conference
Reports To: Director, Business Operations
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Manager, Ticketing will develop and implement strategies for all Conference championship event ticketing efforts and will service Pac-12 member institutions through support and communication related to Conference championship events, the facilitation of best practice sharing, and general ticket operations and sales expertise.
The Pac-12 Conference is seeking team members that aspire to build the Pac-12 to be the leading collegiate athletic conference in the United States. The Pac-12 Conference is committed to diversity and gender equality in the workplace. We encourage applications from women and people of diverse ethnic, racial, and cultural backgrounds. The Pac-12 Conference is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Develop and execute world-class ticket operations and ticket sales plans for championship events and annual Pac-12 China Game in conjunction with Pac-12 member institutions and event partners.
· Develop pricing models for championship events.
· Develop institutional, Conference, and general public ticket manifests for championship events.
· Manage all championship ticket inventory and ticket sales reconciliation in conjunction with host partners.
· Lead efforts to drive attendance and/or ticket sales for Olympic sport championship events.
· Manage and execute analytics system to track, report, and project ticket sales for all championship events and football bowl games.
· Provide first class customer service to member institutions, Championship partners, and ticket buyers.
· Support member institution key personnel on ticket strategy implementation.
· Manage ticket printer relationship, timelines and deliverables for Conference championship events.
Ticket Sales & Operations:
· Manage the development of data collected from the fan interaction of the championship events, Pac-12 Networks, and digital platforms.
· Manage policies and administer all internal Conference and Networks ticket sales requests and inventory, including Bowl tickets.
· Work closely with member institutions to support and integrate ticket sales, operations and services industry wide best practices.
· Maintain productive relationships with other Conferences.
· Maintain exceptional relationships with ticket vendor executives.
· Strengthen the relationship between the Conference Office and national primary, secondary and other ticketing vendors.
· Strategic communication to membership; preparation of meeting materials.
· Provide ticket operations and sales expertise for the Pac-12 Fan Data project, including engagement and servicing of member institution ticketing personnel.
· Provide support, research and analytics for business development and special projects. Including but not limited to branding, championship event strategy and opportunities, international, Pac-12 Sales, and other Pac-12 strategic growth initiatives.
· Pac-12 Director, Business Operations
· Pac-12 CMO
· Pac-12 VP, Public Affairs
· Pac-12 VP, Communications
· Pac-12 VP, Marketing
· Pac-12 VP, Operations
· Pac-12 Networks Sales and Partner Services Team
· Pac-12 athletic department ticket sales, services, and operations personnel
· Conference championship event and bowl partners
· Paciolan and Ticketmaster Executives
· Pac-12 secondary ticket market partners
· Othering ticketing vendors
· The successful candidate must exhibit a passion for intercollegiate athletics, a thorough understanding of ticket operations and sales and ability to pursue innovative opportunities for the Pac-12 while upholding the Conference’s rich traditions and academic heritage.
· A broad background in professional sports, collegiate athletics or event ticket operations and sales over 5+ years is desired.
· Comprehensive understanding of Paciolan and/or Ticket Master and/or AXS and various secondary-ticketing systems.
· Experience with developing ticket pricing strategies, building ticket marketing/sales plans and ticket sales promotions.
· A thorough understanding and acumen in ticket sales analytics.
· Skill in communicating and displaying diplomacy when working with multiple organizations at one time.
· Expertise with ticket sales renewal cycles and one off special events.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Excellent organizational, planning, and project management abilities.
· Ability to prioritize workload and solve problems quickly.
· High level of poise and professionalism.
· Ability to travel for work and to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights.
Application Process: In order to be considered, all applicants must apply through the position posting on www.teamworkonline.com
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - College Sports Job Board (Various Locations, US)
By creating a profile here, you are not considered an applicant for any job. Rather, you can be notified of positions as they become posted matching the notification buttons you checked on this application form.
If you wish to update your information, go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of this page, put in your email address and the password you used to create your profile
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ