Information Technology : IT Database Management/Services
ACC Championships CRM Database Coordinator - ACC Championships (Winston-Salem, NC)
ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS SALES TEAM: Our company provides specialized sales services and operational support for sports venues and organizations. We are based out of Winston-Salem, NC, and are currently looking for a hardworking, smart individual to join our team in April to assist with database management and growth for the ACC Football Championship Game that is held each year in December.
TITLE: CRM Database Coordinator-ACC Championships
LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT: April 4 – December 6
JOB REPORTS TO: Stuart Chamberlin, ACC Ticket Sales and Database Manager
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, CIS, or other related field. Strong proficiency with Excel. Experience working with CRM systems and Ticketmaster Archtics is preferred, but not required.
• Maintain organization of database through CRM system
• Recommend and implement innovative ways to use database to improve sales and marketing processes
• Develop email marketing campaigns
• Assist with lead generation and mailings
• Work closely with ACC Marketing Department
• Coordinate a schedule for setting up an informational booth at community and sporting events
• Assist with ticket operations
• Assist with training of sales reps in CRM best practices
COMPENSATION: This position includes an hourly wage, plus bonus opportunities. Upon completion of this position, candidates will receive strong consideration for full-time employment.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ